|Kicking ass and taking names since 1977|
Design is not official and is not for sale
Please Don't LeaveWhy did it have to come to this? Weyer knew it would happen, but he didn't want it to happen today. Not now. He laid his head on the desk, crying, as the events of the day played in his mind.Please Don't Leave by CherryleaFoxtrot
Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa, or the Doctor as he was truly named, had seemed a bit out of it for the past several weeks. No matter how many times Weyer asked what was wrong, the Doctor kept up a front, blaming irrelevant centuries-old memories resurfacing. Some months ago, Daniel had begun to get homesick and missed his sister, so the Doctor had taken him home. Maybe, Weyer thought, that he seemed off because taking the Englishman back home to where he belonged reminded him of having done so with his other companions. But he didn't want to believe it would happen to him too. He was just happy that they could finally have time to themselves for once.
The Doctor landed the TARDIS with the usual whirring and grinding. Already, Weyer, and Daniel before he left, had seen a lot in his months, nearly a ye
1. Put your media player of choice on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
It's Still Rock and Roll to Me - Billy Joel [this is so fitting]
2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
May It Be - Enya [this must have some sort of deep meaning that I can't comprehend yet]
3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY [or anyone, really]?
Bad Religion - Godsmack [I'm a bit lost]
4. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Meltdown - Vocaloid [is this supposed to mean something?]
5. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Shut Up and Dance - Aerosmith [-headtilt]
6. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
All You Need Is Love - The Beatles [maybe because I'm single?]
7. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Dr Feelgood - Motley Crue [I don't get it]
8. WHAT IS 2+2?
Let's Dance - David Bowie [wut]
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Dream Warriors - Dokken [ and I have a feeling this is supposed to be some kind of metaphor. But this was written for Nightmare on Elm Street 3, so are we supposed to be fighting off Freddy Krueger??? Like, does not compute]
10.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Against All Odds - Phil Collins [whoa Satan]
11. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Sympathy for the Devil - Rolling Stones [another metaphor???]
12. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution - AC/DC [I think I see where this is going]
13. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Walk All Over You - AC/DC [in a different context, this makes me seem a bit like a yandere]
14. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
I Won't Back Down - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers [is this what they really see in me?]
15. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Man on the Silver Mountain - Rainbow [-loud snickering]
16. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Everybody Down - Nonpoint [fuck the what?]
17. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Pinball Wizard - The Who [playing pinball on old XP computers was always fun, and of course, actual pinball machines]
18. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Problem Child - AC/DC [someone remind me to have a talk with Malcolm and Angus Young at some point about this accuracy]
19. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
I'm a Believer - The Monkees [I think this is supposed to be in a different context than romantic]
20. WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Mama Kin - Aerosmith [I literally have no idea what this song is even supposed to be about]
21. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Roll Over Beethoven - The Beatles [huh?]
22. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Green Eyed Lady - Sugarloaf [I don't think I know any women with green eyes, so this doesn't make sense]
23. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Down Boys - Warrant [I don't see what's so funny]
24. WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Foolin' - Def Leppard [thanks, Joe, for not being very clear]
25. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da - The Beatles [I'm so confused]
25. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Let It Be - The Beatles [I don't get how this is supposed to fit the question]
26. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Lughnasadh - Damh the Bard [I think this is supposed to mean something about my Wiccan studies]
27. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Heaven Is - Def Leppard [wait what Joe are you saying heaven hurts?]
28. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds - The Beatles
Name is Jody|
20 years old
Big fan of Def Leppard, The Beatles, AC/DC
I draw, play music, write, RP, occasionally compose, and mess around with computer software
I am a yaoi/yuri fan
The promo league! [aka my most awesomest friends!]
Other bands I love: The Who, Bon Jovi, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Led Zeppelin, The Doors, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Tom Petty, and Styx to name a few
I am a hippie!
I own two acoustic guitars and a Fender Stratocaster
Plz's I created